Saturday, December 1, 2012

Psychotic Ex

I have a confession to make. I'm a psychotic ex.

Everyone has an understanding of what a psychotic ex is like. Mostly it's different kinds of stalking, jealousy and manipulation. But I'm not like that.

I'm not a psychotic ex in the normal sense of the word pairing. What I mean by psychotic ex is merely that I've been married and I suffer from psychosis. It has nothing to do with stalking or jealousy. I'm not what you would first think when you read the words.

Thinking that you know something or someone because you've heard things, might not always correlate to reality all that well.

Things aren't always that simple. You have to take into account the credibility of the source, and even then be careful what to believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment